1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE APPLICANT
- Legal name, address and contact names & numbers;
- Ownership structure, date of incorporation and evidence of organization;
- Major product categories with volume of production and exports in each category;
- Short history of the company and the group (if applicable) since establishment;
- Organization chart and number of employees.
2. APPLICANT'S FINANCIAL RECORDS
- Financial statements for the last three years for the company (Preferably Audited) as well as consolidated for the Group.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPOSED OPERATION
- Feasibility study in case of a project Finance/ Details of the requested Transaction in case of short term corporate loan
- Essence of the operation (green field/expansion of existing business, operation idea, history and status of the operation);
- Identity of the sponsors, their expertise, resources and experience
- Intended operation timetable;
- Production technology and process;
- Overall costs of the operation;
- Availability of raw materials, potential/existing suppliers;
- Marketing information (competition, market share, channels of distribution, sales volume, export versus domestic, prices) potential/existing off-take counterparts (if any).
4. FINANCIAL STRUCTURE OF THE PROPOSED OPERATION
- Key Financial Projections i.e. Revenues, Profitability, Breakeven, IRR, NPV etc.
- Equity contribution/debt financing from sponsors, promoters;
- Type of financing required;
- Amount of financing required from ECO Bank
- Other potential/existing sources of external finance (if any);
- Potential support from the third parties (take or pay agreements, fixed price contracts, completion guarantees);
- Securities (escrow account, buy-back or off-take agreement, individual liens, sovereign guarantee etc).
5. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- Impact of the project on Environment
- Approvals obtained/required from Governmental/non- governmental institutions.
6. PROCUREMENT PROCEDURE
- Process for selection and procurement of the related equipment/machinery i.e. Open Bidding etc
- Availability of Resources, technical and/or otherwise, with the company for selection/analysis of required equipment/machinery.
- Comparative study of different options of equipment/machinery.
7. ANY OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE WHICH MAY BE CONSIDERED IMPORTANT FOR THE INITIAL REVIEW OF THE OPERATION BY ECO TRADE AND DEVELOPMANT BANK
This information is just to give reader/intended customer an idea about what minimum information is required. However the bank may ask for additional information for its analysis depending upon the nature of the project and its requirements.